ALL IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY THE ARTISTS!
None can be used for any purpose whatsoever without
written permission from TattooParadise.info and the Tattoo Artist. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
website design by TattooParadise.info
How to Choose a Tattoo Design
Too many times people end up regretting the tattoo they got. Most of the time, this is because they didn't take the time to think about what they were getting. Here are some guidelines to aid you in choosing your design.
1. Consider the reasons why you want the tattoo in the first place.
2. If you want to be expressive, think about things that you enjoy or have meaning to you.
3. If your tattoo is to honor someone else, think about the things they enjoy(ed) and have meaning to them.
4. Look at other tattoos, but don't limit your imagination to what someone else already has.
5. Look for designs in stationary, books, posters, stickers, and everything else you come across.
6. If you find something similar to what you want, ask your artist to make whatever changes you want.
7. Keep in mind the image you choose will be a reflection of yourself.
8. Be creative. You don't have to draw yourself, but take your ideas to your artist.
9. Keep in mind how your tattoo may or may not affect your employment.
10. Decide whether you want your tattoo in black and grey, or full color.
11. Take your time. This is not something to rush into.
1. Any design or image you find can be altered, or the colors can be changed.
2. Tattoo artists are exactly that - artists. If you can't draw, they can do it for you.
3. Your only limitation is your own imagination.
We regularly release new collections of artwork from our tattoo artists and fans. This page will list all of our latest additions. Be sure to check back here regularly, or keep up to date with new releases via our Facebook page or Pinterest page.
Welcome to our site. You have decided to get a tattoo and you don't know what print to choose, our website has top quality tattoo designs to meet your desires.Tattoos are a common thing these days. They are more popular than ever before. Research has shown that nearly 1 in 4 people have at least one tattoo. There are many designs to choose from, giving people a chance to be creative. At TattooParadise.info you will take a look at some of the most popular tattoo designs.
Why do people get tattoos?
There are many reasons people get tattoos. Tattoos are a form of self-expression. They can show something that is unique about you as an individual. Many people get a tattoo as a tribute to something or someone that is very important in their lives. Others get a tattoo to show their affiliation with a certain group. Some people just want a unique and beautiful work of art on their body. Whatever your reason for getting a tattoo is, you should be sure it is something that you will be happy with for a long time.